Keto right? Doesn’t feel as good as it sounds. You have to give up some things you really would rather have. Thankfully, coffee doesn’t have to be one of them. But, if you like cream in your coffee, then you might need to opt for a low-carb, keto coffee creamer.
The Keto diet is based on a natural body process known as Ketosis. As you may or may not know, Ketosis is a situation where the body doesn’t have enough glucose to supply energy, thus making body fats the subject of metabolism to produce the energy required for the body to run by creating ketones.
We understand that the Ketogenic lifestyle is about eating specific kinds of foods, in specific quantities, and not eating some other foods. And it requires deliberate hard work to monitor what you consume and stay on track. So, we’ve made a list of coffee creamers that are appropriate for your dieting choice.
Iconic Protein Powder
This one checks all the boxes. Lactose-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, and low carb content, low calorie, no soy content, and no carrageenan. But there is one thing this creamer is rich in; protein. Put this in your coffee every morning, and you have a healthy delicious, keto-friendly cup of ‘profee’
Made of 5 simple ingredients: Sea salt, Colombian coffee powder, milk protein isolate, monk fruit extract, and natural coffee flavour. This creamer delivers everything a typical creamer does, and it does so with zero artificial ingredients.
That’s not all! The iconic protein milk powder is made strictly from grass-fed cows. This is great in so many ways because grass-fed cows are healthier and happier. Their milk products are rich in vitamins, minerals, omega 3s and 6s, and healthy fats.
On the flip side of that, it does not contain antibiotics and hormones. A pack of this can last up to 16 servings, (at 27 grams per scoop). Each time delivering more of what you want and less of what you don’t want, leaving you refreshed and energized to go about your day.
- Completely keto-friendly
- Rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, including sodium and potassium.
- Milk made from healthy grass-fed cows.
- Also suitable for smoothies, cookies, pancakes, etc.
- The monk fruit extract is used as a sweetener in place of sugar
- The bottles are made of BPA-free plastic.
- Products are lab tested to ensure they are free from hormones and antibiotics.
- Comes in both powdered and liquid variants.
- No made with any artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- Does not have varying flavours.
Tempo Keto Coffee Creamer with MCT Oil
This is plant-based coffee creamer. Made to make your coffee consumption even more beneficial, with adaptogens that boost your awareness. Ingredients like ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea and MCT oil make the Tempo creamer different from its peers.
The nootropics infused in the Tempo creamer serve to provide all-day energy and improve your focus and creativity while decreasing your caffeine tolerance with every scoop. Some of these ingredients include Tyrosine, Taurine and Chicory root fiber, all of the premium quality.
The Tempo coffee creamer is a good choice for you who have chosen the keto diet. It contains only 0.5 net carbs, but free of every other anti keto diet contents like gluten and dairy. This means that if you’re vegan, you can scoop a spoon of this into your cup of coffee and enjoy the oral delight as well.
- The Tempo coffee creamer is suitable for all diets. From keto to vegan and paleo, the Tempo is friendly to all.
- The nootropics used as ingredients boost your vitality and focus.
- A rich flavor that conceals the raw coffee bitterness and delivers a delicious taste.
- Comes in powdered form for shelf convenience and stability.
- May be unsuitable for consumers who prefer diary products.
Kiss My Keto Creamer
The name of this creamer alone should be enough to just go ahead and buy it and use it. But let’s not judge the book by its cover, let’s open up and see what’s inside. First, a look at the brand. My Keto is a brand that is dedicated to making Keto-friendly products and helping people achieve their choice to go on Keto dieting.
Zero carbs, zero sugar, 7.5 net gram of fat, and zero guilt, are what’s obtainable from the kiss my keto coffee creamer. This creamer is unflavoured. This lack of flavor doesn’t take away the delicious taste associated with creamers. As a fact, it makes it suitable for you to bake your keto bread or cookies as well. That’s two keto birds with one stone.
The MCT oil is one of the most powerful sources of energy for people who practice keto dieting. C8 Caprylic acid is one of the most potent forms of MCT oil, and with each serving comes 67% of this ingredient which boosts your clarity while suppressing your appetite. Taking into account that some people are intolerant of MCT oils, this creamer is mess less oily for zero bowel discomfort and easy digestion.
- Keto-friendly with zero chemicals and additives.
- Good for coffee, and also tea, baked products, protein shakes and smoothies.
- Dissolves well in both hot and cold water.
- Rich in MCTs for energy and mental clarity.
- Easy to digest, doesn’t bloat your stomach.
- Some people would prefer a flavored creamer to an unflavoured one.
Keto Collagen Creamer With Coconut Oil
All creamers are not created equal. This one is created differently. 100% Keto-friendly, and made with hydrolyzed collagen (grass-fed). Together with the collagen, is also 4grams of protein and coconut oil powder with every soy and gluten-free serving that leaves you satisfied on the inside and energized on the outside.
The collagen and coconut oil gives your body the benefit of absorbing more nutrients, thanks to their richness in amino acids and peptides. The collagen creamer is made with few but vital ingredients, one of which is monk fruit extract for flavor and as a sweetener.
This means you can enjoy your coffee, knowing that there are no artificial sweeteners or chemicals to ruin your diet. And lest I forget, this non-GMO formulation is non-diary. That’s bye-bye to bloating and stomach fat. Each pack of this creamer comes with single-serve packets, with easily soluble content to give you energy on the go.
- Made of 100% collagen powder and zero GMO ingredients.
- Keto-friendly and lactose-free
- 15 instant, easy serve packets, healthy and rich in protein and collagen.
- Natural flavor (monk fruit extract), no artificial sweeteners.
- Also suitable for making protein shakes and smoothies
- Cannot be used for baked foods.
Bean Envy Keto Coffee Creamer
The care and quality of ingredients this creamer is made with would make you envious if you were a creamer yourself. Free of sugar, dairy and gluten, keto-friendly, check! And you can invite your paleo diet friends to the party too.
An addition of acacia fiber to your coconut oil powder gives a whole new touch to your coffee, and this is what you get with this creamer. But that’s not all, Tumeric is an adaptogen that is also added to this creamer to boost your immunity and control stress and fatigue. You should be getting the idea of the care and quality of ingredients mentioned earlier.
The Bean Envy creamer also comes with the Reishi mushroom extract. This adaptogen is a ‘reish’ source of calcium. So, with your creamed coffee, you also get strengthened bones. So, this has gone from just providing a healthy keto-friendly coffee creamer to helping you have a generally healthier lifestyle.
The ingredients used in making this creamer are low in carbs. This improves your general brain function and helps you achieve mental clarity and optimum performance throughout your day, supplying your body with energy, curbing your appetite, helping your stay alert and focused.
When you do eat something, you can count on proper digestion and nutrient absorption, with absolute zero bowel discomfort or bloating, thanks to a proper MCT ratio. And if you encounter any problems with the product, this brand has dedicated customer service to help, as well as a cashback guarantee.
- Keto and paleo-friendly
- Products (GMO-free) are lab tested and packaging containers are BPA free.
- Zero fillers, additives or artificial sweeteners.
- Contains adaptogens for more nutrients
- Great customer service and 100% guaranteed cash back guarantee.
- Cannot be used for baked products.
Rapid Fire Ketogenic Creamer
This may look like the average coffee creamer, but it is created different too. Comes in an 8.5-ounce container, the Rapid fire creamer is made of butter from grass-fed cows, free from hormones and antibiotics. . This butter is butyrate and the fatty acid-rich, minerals that have been proven to improve digestion.
Being a low-fat, gluten and soy-free creamer, with fat-burning ingredients, this is an easy choice for keto-ers. Coconut and MCT oils are also used as ingredients for the rapid-fire creamer, like many of its counterparts. But the Rapid fire creamer has a unique ingredient; the Himalayan pink salt.
Arguably the purest salt on earth, with well over 80 elements and minerals. It has a plethora of benefits, from food circulation to mineral absorption, to metabolic aid and aid in balancing electrolytes. All process, which contributes to weight management, and in supplying energy to both brain and muscles to power your day. Not to mention the taste.
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold
- Made with quality laboratory-tested ingredients with countless minerals and benefits.
- Contains MCT oil to boost energy and control appetite
- Grass-fed butter is free from antibiotics and hormones.
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt for taste, among other benefits.
- Comes in easy to mix powdered form
- Comes in turbo and collagen variants.
- Promotes proper digestion and improves metabolism.
- Can also be used for tea.
- Comes in powdered form for easy storage.
- Cannot be used for baked products
Choosing to cut down on your weight and go on Keto dieting is a deeply personal decision for anyone, and it’s not often easy. But the promise of the results, like anything worthwhile, is the motivation to keep going.
While consuming a few calories more than you should not make you regain weight immediately, it can take a toll on your motivation.
These products have been selected with care so that you can still get to enjoy your coffee every morning and not feel like you are missing out on much. The creamers reviewed in this article will deliver quality taste and nutrients, and energy. But more importantly, support your keto dieting choice.
You can go ahead and kiss your iconic keto with a rapid-fire of affection, at a tempo that will make collagen envious. But it won’t matter, because the MCTs will keep your stomach full and get you one step closer to a pound less when next you clock your weight.